Wednesday 20 July 2011

I want my lips to blister when we kiss


-
Sometimes - and you all know this to be deeply true, if you are being honest for once - the only gesture required or demanded at those kind of times is feeling a soft, warm head falling deep into your electrified scapula and a matching pair of loving, tentacled arms reaching around your naked, shamed body, to say, actually, it's all going to be alright, forever.... and I do feel that the Wild Beasts need such a warm, tight embrace, right about now. "It's alive", indeed. Sigh.
-
Wild Beasts - 'Bed of nails' (Live, Later with Jools Holland, 17-05-11) (3.43)
-
Like snakes in the grass. One to buy. The injustice... it does hurt.
-

2 comments:

  1. That is the best post title I have read in an age. Broiling hot smooches. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh! Yes, it's a line from the actual song. I just love it. Oh, and thanks for the latest recipe! I made it last night and it was YUM! :)

    ReplyDelete